In preparation for the transition from Issue 7 to Issue 8 of the BRC Food Safety Standard, Control Union is running BRC approved conversion trainings for sites.
This course will provide delegates with an in-depth understanding of the revisions to the Standard requirements. The course is designed to equip delegates with the skills and knowledge to successfully implement the changes to the Standard on site.
Before the course you must have read and reviewed a copy of the Standard which will be available free of charge from the BRC Bookshop from August 2018.
At the end of the course you will be assessed with an exam and is part of the BRC Global Standards Professional recognition program.
At the end of the course you will:
• understand the reasons for changes to the Standard, including industry developments;
• be able to explain how the changes will benefit retailers, manufacturers, auditors and consumers;
• understand the changes from Issue 7 including changes to the format of the Standard, changes to existing clauses, new requirements and
• recognise the changes to the protocol of the Standard; and
• know how the audit process should now be carried out and reported.Who Should Attend:
• site technical staff
• technical and quality managers and their teams
Before the course you must have read and reviewed a copy of the Standard which will be available free of charge from the BRC Bookshop from August 2018.Apply for this training