Control Union North America will host a free 45-minute webinar on the Cotton Trust Protocol. The US Cotton Trust Protocol is a voluntary farm-level sustainability program designed to document best management practices being used by American cotton producers. The program focuses on continual improvement and it promotes sustainable management practices applicable to the US cotton production systems. The information provided on this webinar will provide you the requirements to get verified by this standard.
- Learn how the Cotton Trust Protocol works
- Explanation of the process of verification
- How you can benefit from getting verified under this program
- Introduction of Cotton Trust Protocol
- US Cotton's Sustainability Record
- US Cotton Trust Protocol Overview
- The Trust Protocol Description
- Requirements of the Standard
Who should attend?
- Date: April 29th, 2021
- Time: 2:00pm EDT (UTC -4)
- Location: Teams platform
- Language: English
- Cost: FREE
This is a free webinar applicable for cotton growers and/or textiles retailers and buyers.